1. For ‘attractive lips,” speak words of kindness.
2. For “lovely eyes,” seek out the good in people.
3. For “a slim figure,” share your food with the hungry.
4. For “beautiful hair,” let your child run their fingers through it once a day.
5. For “poise,” walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.
6. You are left with the tradition of the future. The tender loving care of human beings will never become obsolete.
7. People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, redeemed, and redeemed and redeemed. Never throw anyone away.
8. Remember: if you ever need a helping hand, you’ll find one at the end of your arm.
9. As you grow older, you’ll discover that you have two hands.
“One for helping yourself and one for helping others.”
10. You have great days still ahead of you.
“May you be blessed with many of them.”
Count your birthdays, thankfully;
Sometimes you look into you mirror and you wonder: “Where has the time gone?”
Whatever the answer –
Each day is a gift and a cause for celebrating who you are and all the joy yet to know.
Remember: Beauty is how you feel inside.