By Rosie Preston
Found on ladies’ bumper stickers:
* So many men, so few who can afford me!
* God made us sisters, Prozac made us friends.
* Princess, having had sufficient experience with princes, seeks frog.
* Coffee, chocolate, men…some things are just better rich.
* Don’t treat me any differently than you would the Queen.
* I’m out of Estrogen, and I have a gun.
* I have an attitude and I know how to use it.
* Of course, I don’t look busy…I did it right the first time.
* Do not start with me – you will not win.
* All stressed out and no one to choke.
* I can be one of those bad things that happens to bad people.
* How can I miss you if you won’t go away?
* Don’t upset me! I’m running out of places to hide the bodies!
* And my favorite: If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen!
Keep smiling, Rosie
P.S. Have you something in your kitchen you can’t live without? Well, I have, and the answer is paper towels! I think I use a roll a day! I buy them in large quantities, and if I notice I’m low, I have an anxiety attack! What with family members, grandchildren, drying hands, wiping up spills and drying off everything, I use paper towels constantly! Let me know if you have something that may seem to be very simple and inexpensive that is very important in your daily life!
Visit my blog at www.life101rosie.com, look me up on facebook at Rosie Preston and e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.